International Students Global Excellence Scholarship
The Federation University Australia Global Excellence Scholarship is equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition fees of an undergraduate or post graduate program and is offered as a tuition fee scholarship.
Your eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed after you apply for a program with Federation University Australia. Please refer to this webpage for further information about applying for a program https://federation.edu.au/international/study-at-federation/apply/submit-your-application/apply-directly-to-feduni
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be:
- A new or commencing international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2022
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
- Not be in receipt of any other University Scholarship
- Meet the criteria of a Genuine High Achiever
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Distinction' in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
Applicants are automatically assessed for the scholarships when applying for a program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application.
Applicants must commence the program in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2022.
Accepting the Scholarship
On accepting the offer into the program, acceptance of the scholarship is automatic.
As a recipient of the scholarship:
- applicants must be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Federation University Australia or at an onshore Partner Provider location.
- applicants are required to pay fees due in advance as outlined in the official International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, including Overseas Student Health Cover.
- The scholarship will be payable as a 25% fee reduction on the full tuition fee for each course and will be calculated on the basis of the number of courses enrolled in during each semester.
- To continue receiving the scholarship into the second and future semesters, awardees must maintain their enrolment with the University, at the study location specified in their offer letter. If an awardee is approved compassionate or compelling leave from studies for a semester, the scholarship will be reinstated on their return to study.
- The scholarship is non-refundable and may not be transferred to a cash amount.
- If an awardee withdraws from a course of study after the applicable semester census date, they will be able to retain the scholarship provided they continue to meet the scholarship conditions.
- If an awardee withdraws from the program, they will forfeit the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred into commencement in a future calendar year.
Right of appeal
The University regards any decision in relation to these scholarships as final and will not entertain any appeal.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must first apply for a program with Federation University Australia.
Please refer to this webpage for further information about applying for a program https://federation.edu.au/international/study-at-federation/apply/submit-your-application/apply-directly-to-feduni