FedSuccess - Hardship Support Grant
Hardship Grant Purpose
To support students experiencing significant financial hardship which is impacting their program participation and progression.
- $500 for part-time students
- $1000 for full-time students
- Be currently active and enrolled in a program with Federation University Australia
- Experiencing significant financial hardship that is, or has the potential, to impact program participation and progression
- Be able to provide, via upload, evidence to support financial hardship and/or circumstances
- Not received a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant in the current application year
- Students commencing their study at Federation University Australia in Semester 2 2022 are not eligible for this Grant until after Semester 2 census date: 31st August 2022
Make an appointment to discuss your circumstances with a Grants Officer.
To make an appointment please head to our online booking calendar found here.
Please note: applications can only be submitted following an appointment with a Grants officer.
Evidence requirements will be discussed at your appointment.
The types of evidence required to support your application are:
- Bank statements for the past two months that demonstrates financial hardship
- Evidence of financial hardship, for example due or overdue bills and expenses, debts, fines, loss of employment, medical issues, illness, injury
- Application statement and/or evidence explaining how financial hardship is impacting upon program participation and progression.
Please note applications without appropriate evidence will be considered ineligible.