FedSuccess Relocation Grant
This grant provides support for commencing students who need to travel or relocate to study at one of our regional campus.
If you have a commute to campus longer than 90 min (by public transport) and need financial assistance to travel or relocate you are eligible to apply!
Join us at Victoria’s #1 university for:
#1 in Victoria for Starting Salary for graduates ($63,000 average)
#1 in Victoria for Full-Time Graduate Employment
#1 in Victoria for Student Support (undergraduate and postgraduate)
#1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality
#1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality (undergraduate)
- Domestic undergraduate and post graduate students
- Commencing Semester 1, 2022
- Travelling more than 90 minutes to study at a Federation University Australia campus
- Relocating to study out one of our regional campuses due to living more than 90 minutes away
- Active and enrolled full time in a Federation University Australia program post census date
- Experiencing financial hardship
- Be able to provide evidence of financial hardship
- Be able to confirm 90 + minutes travel / commute or relocation status
- Be active and enrolled full time post census date
To apply for the FedSuccess Relocation Grant click apply now.
Fedliving offers a range of accommodation options across Federation University campuses at Ballarat, Berwick and Gippsland.
Living on residence provides students with the best start to their university experience. Federation University research shows students who live in residences are more likely to be successful in their studies and transition to university life.
For further information about living on campus please visit the Fedliving website