2022 FedSuccess - Study Start Scholarship
The FedSuccess Study Start Scholarship provides a new Laptop to a commencing student who has overcome hardship in order to be offered a place at Federation University. It is open to domestic commencing undergraduate students and is awarded on the basis of demonstrated hardship.
Join us at Victoria's #1 university for:
#1 in Victoria for Starting Salary for graduates ($63,000 average)
#1 in Victoria for Full-Time Graduate Employment
#1 in Victoria for Student Support (undergraduate and postgraduate)
#1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality
#1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality (undergraduate)
- Domestic undergraduate students commencing in 2022
- Students who are from Regional Australia
- Students who are from Remote Australia
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders
- From Low SES backgrounds
- Laptop computer
- Be active and enrolled full-time prior to the commencement of the semester
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- The voucher or laptop cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or transferred to another party
- The laptop will be required to be returned if the student withdraws during the course of their study.
- Apply via the Federation University Scholarships page
- Applicants will be required to write a brief essay(250 words) on how a new laptop will assist them with their studies.