FedSTEM Women Scholarships
Awarded to women commencing an undergraduate Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) program with the highest ATAR score above 80.00.
There are six scholarships available and will be awarded based on ATAR ranking.
Join us at Victoria’s #1 university for:
- #1 in Victoria for Starting Salary for graduates ($63,000 average)
- #1 in Victoria for Full-Time Graduate Employment
- #1 in Victoria for Student Support (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- #1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality
- #1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality (undergraduate)
- Domestic undergraduate female students
- Commencing Semester 1, 2022
- Active and enrolled full time in a Federation University Australia undergraduate program in Science, Engineering and Information Technology program post census date.
- An ATAR of at least 80.00.
- $4,000 paid in two installments
- $2,000 post census semester 1, 2022
- $2,000 post census semester 1, 2023
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- Applicants are automatically considered and are not required to apply.
Process or administrative considerations:
- 6 scholarships are available
- A list of ranked applicants will be provided by Admissions to Scholarships once VTAC offers are released.