Education Student Placement Grant - For Students Enrolled in Education Degrees (i.e Bachelor of Education, Master of Education Bachelor of Health and PE)
The Education Placement Grant is designed to support pre-service teachers to access positive learning experiences in rural and outer regional Victorian government schools.
By engaging pre-service teachers to the experiences and opportunities offered by schools in rural and outer regional areas through their practicum placement, they are more likely to consider ongoing employment in these schools after graduation.
- 3rd or 4th Undergraduate in Education and Masters Education Students only
- Undertaking a final and penultimate placement in rural and outer regional areas in Victoria
- Completing a placement at a public school
- Placement confirmed in InPlace
- Experiencing financial hardship and/or disadvantage
- Travelling at least 80kms (one way) to placement
Up to $200 per week for the number of placement weeks (maximum of $1,600).