2024 FedSuccess - Relocation Grant
This grant provides support for commencing students who need to travel or relocate to study at one of our regional campuses.
If you must commute to campus longer than 90 min (by public transport) and need financial assistance to travel or relocate you are eligible to apply!
- Domestic undergraduate or postgraduate students
- Commencing Semester 1, 2024
- Travelling more than 90 minutes (by public transport) to study at a Federation University Australia campus
- Relocating to study at one of our regional campuses due to living more than 90 minutes (by public transport) away
- Active and enrolled full-time in a Federation University Australia program post census date
- Experiencing financial hardship
6 grants available (3 grants available to VTAC applicants and 3 grants available to direct applicants)
$4,000 paid in four instalments of $1000:
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 1 (total $2000 in year one)
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 2 (total $2000 in year two)
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- Be able to confirm 90 + minutes travel / commute or relocation status by public transport
- Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award
As a direct applicant you are required to submit an application via the Scholarships and Grants Portal.
Current domestic Australian Year 12 student (2023) apply and submit a complete VTAC scholarship application and submit any required evidence through VTAC.
View Federation University census dates below:
Please read the Information Privacy Procedure before entering your profile in the Scholarships and Grants portal. Entering and submitting scholarship applications will constitute your consent to using your personal information as detailed in the Information Privacy Procedure.