2024 FedSTEM Women Scholarships
Awarded to women commencing an undergraduate science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) program with the highest ATAR score above 80.00.
- Be a current domestic Australian Year 12 student or have recently completed Year 12 in either 2022 or 2023
- Domestic , Female, Australian year 12 graduate who has not undertaken further study
- Commencing in Semester 1, 2024 in a Higher Education Undergraduate degree
- Active and enrolled full-time in a Federation University Australia program in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) post census date
- An ATAR of at least 80.00
- Applications will be ranked based on ATAR and allocated in rank order
$4,000 paid in four instalments of $1000
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 1 (total $2000 in year one)
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 2 (total $2000 in year two)
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award
- Applicants are automatically considered and are not required to apply.
Process or administrative considerations
- 5 scholarships are available
- A list of ranked applicants will be provided by Admissions to the Scholarships Office once offers are released.