2024 FedIgnite Scholarship - Master of Public Health
An academic merit and equity and access-based scholarship awarded to high performing commencing domestic students in the specified programs who can demonstrate equity or access considerations that have or could impact the applicant's ability to achieve their full potential.
Applicants must be:
- A full-time enrolled, domestic student who has accepted an offer to study the Master of Public Health in Semester 1, 2024.
Applicants may also:
- Provide the selection panel with information about any barriers they face, such as:
- being from an under-represented group such as low socioeconomic status, first in immediate family to attend university, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, refugee, gender or sexually diverse.
- having family, physical, mental health or other circumstances that impact their study.
$4,000 paid in four instalments of $1,000
- $1,000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 1 (total $2,000 in year one)
- $1,000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 2 (total $2,000 in year two)
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award
Application is via an application form that requires students to:
- Provide evidence of ATAR or GPA from prior studies and upload evidence to support this.
- Provide any other information that they would like the selection panel to consider regarding their circumstances and how a scholarship would benefit their studies.
Applicants will be selected based on academic merit and hardship.