2023 Foundation - UFS Scholarship
Available for international students studying at a Ballarat campus.
- International students
- Must be new/commencing student in 2023 at the Mt Helen campus
- Active and enrolled for full-year post census date
- Can be full-time or part-time
- Not available for Research Students
One scholarships available
$1,000.00 paid as one off payment after census date.
- Active and enrolled for the full year post census date.
- Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award.
- Can be full-time or part-time.
- Awardees are required to attend the Foundation event at the scholarship-specified campus.
- Students are to maintain current contact details. If you cannot be contacted by mail, email or telephone in relation to this scholarship, your scholarship may be terminated.
Read the Selection and Administration Guidelines to check your eligibility.
- Once applications open you will need to complete the application form questions and provide the required written references.
- Please note all applications will require two written references. If you are unsure what to provide in a written reference, please refer to the example reference.
A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of your circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the below:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- and has known you for at least 12 months or for the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter
- and is not related to you by birth, marriage, de facto or same sex relationship
- and does not live with you or reside at your residence
- and is in a position to comment knowledgeably about your situation without having to be briefed by you about the circumstance(s).