2023 FedIgnite Scholarship - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons)
A scholarship awarded to commencing students in specific programs to enable them to achieve their full academic potential.
Applicants must be:
- A full-time, domestic student who has accepted an offer to study the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons).
Applicants may also:
- Provide the selection panel with information about any barriers they face such as:
- being from an under-represented group such as low socioeconomic status, first in immediate family to attend university, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, refugee, gender or sexually diverse.
- having family, physical, mental health or other circumstances that impact their study.
$4,000 paid in four instalments of $1000
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 1 (total $2000 in year one)
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 2 (total $2000 in year two)
- Be active and enrolled full-time post census date
- Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award
Application is via an application form that requires students to:
- Provide evidence of ATAR or GPA from prior studies and upload evidence to support this.
- Provide any other information that they would like the selection panel to consider regarding their circumstances and how a scholarship would benefit their studies.
Applicants will be selected based on academic merit and hardship.