2023 - Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship
Federation University Australia offers Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships annually to eligible applicants - both current and prospective Higher Degree by Research candidates, who are either:
- Australian citizens
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders
- Australian permanent residents
- New Zealand citizens
Eligibility and Conditions:
Conditions for receipt of a Research Training Program scholarship
- Students are expected to commit to full-time study for the duration of their candidature.
- Scholarships are for a period of three years for PhD students and 18 months for Masters by Research students (minus any completed candidature) and extension to scholarships will not be granted.
- Successful scholarship applicants must participate in an internship period, if available to them.
General conditions for Federation University HDR Scholarships on the Graduate Research School website
Eligibility for current students
Current students must not have completed more than two years of candidature for a PhD or six months for a Masters by Research to qualify for an RTP Scholarship, as outlined in the Research Training Program Scholarship Policy.
Eligibility to undertake a higher degree by research
Scholarship applicants must also be eligible to undertake a PhD or Masters by Research. Verify you can meet eligibility requirements outlined on the Graduate Research School website. If you are applying for ‘Honours equivalence,’ please ensure that you provide detailed information to support your case.